Responsible for architecting a user journey that enables the user to achieve their desired tasks with minimal effort.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, user stories, client feedback, and usability findings.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high fidelity mockups that will illustrate how sites function and look.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any computer or art-related course?
- Can work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without an impact on the quality of work.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.