We are looking for someone to help support our clients as they use our products. The Tech Support will be responsible for communicating with clients, recreating issues, and translating it into issue reports. This will be the first dedicated technical support role of our company and we are looking for someone who is willing to lay the groundwork for a team of Tech Support specialists in the future.
- Patient – this role requires patience when speaking with clients who may have limited technical understanding.
- Tech Savvy – the tech support must be well versed in the use of different software.
- Eloquent – the tech support should be able to clearly communicate with any person involved with the project, especially clients and developers.
- Communicate directly with clients when they are experiencing technical issues.
- Gather information and replicate issues to create technical reports of the errors encountered.
- Choose tools necessary to scale the tech support team and build the support practice of Maroon.
- Help write and maintain user manuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any computer related course.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals.