We are looking for someone who will be initially in charge of setting up and maintaining our cloud systems but eventually grow into a DevOps or Software Architect roles. The System Administrator will be responsible for making sure servers are running while minimizing server costs. He/She will also be expected to support the development team or clients by maintaining and providing the infrastructure necessary to build the projects.
- Tactical – this role requires the ability to solve problems quickly and safely in any of the software environments.
- Detail Oriented – the system administrator should have the urge to check every detail and make sure everything is on point.
- Innovative – the system administrator should keep up to date with current practices and continuously look for ways to improve how our servers are maintained and built.
- Manage and maintain multiple cloud service accounts, including but not limited to cost management, role/user management, scheduling.
- Implement cloud infrastructure requirements and backup requirements.
- provide cost estimates for cloud infrastructure requirements.
- participate in development activities that require system administration. Ie. deployment activities
- Train clients/ developers in the use of different cloud services
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any computer related course.
- 3 year experience using AWS
- Familiar with GCP or AZURE