Our company is looking for a Sales Admin Assistant to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Administrative supports Business Development Manager in all Sales activities and deliverables
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.-Maintain and safekeep client records.\
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Create Sales pipeline reporting and opportunity registration (for both internal pipeline and that of principals like Google and outsystem.
- Incharge of the following: (not comprehensive)- Drafting sales quotes and financial spreadshee, drafting of presentation slides for s pacific client/prospect, Coordinating internal and external meetings including sending of invites and reminders, Preparation of bidding and vendor accreditation documents.
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales is a preference
- With depth understanding of the sales process and dynamics.- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers is a preference
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Preference for candidates who have preformed Sales activities in a Business-to-Business Industries
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.- Attention to detail