We are looking for a Junior Project Manager who will be a key player in managing, tracking, and communicating the progress of our projects to stakeholders. He/she will ensure the quality and timeliness of our implementation services.
- Strategic – this role requires the ability to see the bigger picture of a project and decide on a strategy for its success
- Tactical – guided by the strategy, the project manager should be able to adjust to different situations that arise for the duration of the project..
- Eloquent – the project manager should be able to clearly communicate with any person involved with the project, regardless of the current state of the project.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying risks, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
- Provide project documentation using project management guidelines
- Provide status, project outcomes, and/or risks to stakeholders
- Manages the daily/weekly project team assignments and monitors progress against the work plan to assure those objectives are met within the prescribed time, cost, and quality measures.
- Makes sure that the schedule of meetings internally and externally is well managed and updated
Project Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Management, or another related field
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Stable internet connection and personal computer for work.