We are searching for a composed and astute Project Manager to help conceptualize and oversee multiple projects within our organization. To this end, the Junior Project Manager is responsible for detecting gaps that can be closed by projects, collaborating with coworkers to propose suitable endeavors, and overseeing the allocation of financial and human resources. In doing so, you should adhere to stipulated deadlines.
To be successful as a Project Manager, you should be able to track performance across an array of developments. Ultimately, an exceptional Project Manager will harness employees’ unique strengths to promote the viability of all projects.
- Identify needs that can be successfully addressed by projects.
- Pitch project ideas and secure approval before each project commences.
- Develop new project plans in consultation with stakeholders, including clients and staff.
- Outline the human and material resources required to successfully complete each project.
- Formulating a resource allocation strategy, and utilizing this to distribute work and finances.
- Monitor staff performance to ensure excellence and adherence to specified deadlines.
- Evaluate each project’s effectiveness by consulting with clients, consumers, and staff.
- Report on each project’s utility upon the uptake of outputs.
- Consulting with the assigned Project Manager to seek guidance and input during the key phase of each project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, or another related field
- Demonstrable experience as a Junior Project Manager or similar.
- In-depth understanding of prevailing project management methods.
- Forethought, with the capacity to identify and minimize risks.
- Ability to detect and capitalize on others’ strengths.
- Top-notch supervision, delegation, and capacity development abilities.
- Familiarity with tools and metrics needed to evaluate project performance.
- Ability to perceive and ameliorate conflict and tension.