We are looking for a tech-savvy Pre-Sales Engineer/ Architect to assist with the selling of IT solutions/products and services. The Pre-Sales Engineer’s responsibilities are designing IT solutions that will address the clients requirements using his/her extensive knowledge of the products’ parts, functions, and processes; and assisting to close sales where technical expertise may be required such as the presentation and demonstrating of the proposed solution.
To be successful as a pre-sales engineer, you should possess an in-depth knowledge of our company’s technical products and services and you should be able to relate this knowledge in a way that is understandable to non-technical customers. You should be driven to achieve the same team’s sales goals and should have excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Sizing and scoping of solutions for a solution development
- Developing & delivering technical presentations of proposed solutions and/or architecture
- Conducting solution demos to prospects and clients
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, computer science or related field.
- Worked in an IT services/solutions firm as a product/ solutions engineer for at least 3 years
- Preference or a certified Google professional cloud architect
- Familiar with (and has working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Google Workspace, and similar solution, as well as open systems-based app architecting/ programming for web and mobile)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.