We are looking for someone who will help ensure the quality and stability of our applications.
- Detail Oriented – the Test engineer should have the urge to check every detail and make sure everything is on point.
- Innovative – the test engineer should keep up to date with current practices and continuously look for ways to improve our testing pipeline.
- Motivated – the role requires the engineer to be self-motivated and work with no supervision
- Maintain and improve Continuous Testing Practice of Maroon
- Build and automate load and functional testing into the CI pipeline.
- Help in the conversion of test plans to automated scripts
- Write and update test scripts
- Optimize Continuous Testing Pipeline by minimizing test time while maximizing test coverage.
- Lead and train other testers.
- Identify and oversee the rollout of standards required in the code level that will allow for automated testing.
- write API tests using testing frameworks such as Jest
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any computer related course.
- 3 years experience with testing and automation
- Experience programming in any language.
- PLUS points if experienced with JEST, JMeter, OWASP
Requirements for Regularization
- Integrate selenium into the workflow of QA testers. coordinate with Tech leads for any code changes necessary for the successful automation of the test scenarios.
- integrate selenium into the CI/CD
- establish load/perf testing practice against industry standards.
- integrate load testing to CI/CD