We are looking for someone who will pave the way for our Test Engineering practices. He/She will work closely with the Engineering Manager and Technical Leads in building a fast and efficient continuous testing pipeline that helps ensure the stability, scalability and security of our applications.
- Detail Oriented – the test engineer should have the urge to check every detail and make sure everything is on point.
- Innovative – the test engineer should keep up to date with current practices and continuously look for ways to improve our testing pipeline.
- Motivated – the role requires the engineer to be self motivated and work with no supervision.
- Maintain and improve Continuous Testing Practice of Maroon
- Build and automate load and security testing into the CI pipeline.
- Help in the formulation of test plans
- Write and update test scripts
- Optimize Continuous Testing Pipeline by minimizing test time while maximizing test coverage.
- Lead and train other test engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any computer related course.
- 3 years experience with testing and automation
- Experience programming in any language.
- PLUS points if experienced with JEST, JMeter, OWASP