Responsible for assessing the processes of the business and determining the requirements.
- Detail Oriented – requires the ability to check and document every possible scenario and what will be the expected output.
- Patient – requires patience when explaining the proposed solutions, especially to non-technical clients.
- Critical Thinking – requires the ability to evaluate multiple options before settling on a solution to the business problem with the developers
- Create business (user stories) and functional requirements document, flowcharts (i.e. BPMN) and prototype.
- Communicate with developers to discuss client requirements
- Perform usability testing with the client
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any computer or business-related course.
- Can work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without an impact on the quality of work.
- Have basic knowledge of Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slide.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.