We are searching for a decisive and insightful DevOps engineer to join our reputable company. The DevOps engineer will be involved in various stages of each product’s lifespan and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency.
To ensure success as a DevOps engineer, you should ensure that all outputs remain safe for public consumption. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps engineer will reduce overall toil in the whole development cycle through practical use of automation tools and metric collection.
- Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Work with QAs to ensure quality of software through the integration of test automation into the development pipeline.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- In charge of manually scaling or setting up auto scaling cloud infrastructure.
- Work with Security Engineers to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Implementing metric collection through the use of Cloud Loggers and other tools.
- In charge of modifying and updating development pipelines to improve efficiency or development pipeline.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or an adjacent field.
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to extinction.
- Experience using an array of automation tools.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Curious, discerning envelope pusher.
- Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.