We are a looking for a Certified Google Cloud Engineer or Cloud Architect that will work with our Engineering team in building and delivering Google Cloud Platform architectures and solutions to help our clients meet the soaring data and cloud demands of building data pipelines, AI and machine learning solutions, advanced analytics, open source and other emerging digital technologies.
- Build end to end data pipeline, feature engineering solution and prepare data to generate insights to help clients make smarter decisions;
- Help in a full technical discovery, spotting pain points, business and technical requirements, and “as is” and “to be” scenarios;
- Assess the full technology stack of services needed including PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), operations, management and automation.
- Interact mainly with your direct supervisor and be ready to interact with peers and/or managers on the client side and/or within the Company;
- Make your own decisions to define solutions and ask for guidance on complex problems;
- Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience so that your work is always of high quality;
- Compare alternative solutions from both technical and business perspectives which support the define-cost and service requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically GCP Google Cloud Platform which includes IAM, BigQuery, BigTable, Data Store, GCP Storage, CloudSql, Cloud Deployment Manager, or Kubernetes Engine), OR
- Minimum of 2 years of software design and development of cloud-based applications using GCP-based and open-source technologies.
- A Google Cloud Certification (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Cloud Developer, Professional Cloud Network Engineer, Professional Cloud Security Engineer, Professional Data Engineer, Professional Machine Learning Engineer Certification) is required for the position.