- To perform Business Development roles:
- Compiles sales leads and maintains a consistently healthy pipeline-Cold calls and/or emails potential clients-Schedules and conducts a targeted number of face-to-face meetings with prospective clients each week
- Builds and maintains relationship with existing and new clients-Gathers requirements and drafts business proposals
- Develops strategic sales plans and presents them to the management
- To perform such other tasks and duties as may be assigned to him from time to time by management, in relation to the Employee’s role as Business Development Specialist of the company and/or for the assigned project.
- Analyze Business Processes review spending habits, marketing and branding efforts, as well as factors that can have an influence on performance and business process of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.-Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.