Born in 2014, MaroonStudios is a Manila, Philippines-based Information Technology company passionate about accelerating, through innovative software technologies, the transformation of the Philippines into a first-world economy with a socially responsible private and public sector.
Smart-Creative engineers at heart, our team has, since our founding, competed and won various competitions all over the world, in the process honing our software architecture, design, development, and maintenance processes to be at par with the world’s best.
Throughout our history, we are proud to have continuously served tens of organizations across the world, on hundreds of various innovation projects, saving them thousands of man-hours and millions of dollars in efficiency and effectivity improvements.
In 2016, leading technology serial entrepreneur Anson Tan Uy and investment firm Bonifacio Triangle Capital Holdings participated in MaroonStudios’ seed round. Both investors are now part of the company’s Board of Directors.
In 2018, through existing and new investors from the Philippines and the region, MaroonStudios successfully launched its health IT subsidiary HealthBlocks Inc., focused on providing modern hospital and clinic management solutions at an affordable price.
On the same year, the company co-founded the digital event ticketing & streaming company Ticket2Me Pte. Ltd. with investment from Singapore-based conglomerate CityState Group Pte. Ltd. The company is now valued at USD6M.
We work with some of the leading innovative and forward-looking public and private sector organizations in the healthcare, finance, education, and e-commerce spaces in successfully delivering various innovation projects.
Some of these projects are:
- In 2016, we helped the Philippine Department of Health and Food and Drug Administration launch a medicine search & inventory platform for MSMEs nationwide.
- In 2017, we helped the Philippines’ first startup unicorn Revolution Precrafted Pte. Ltd. develop its property rewards management platform and Estonia-based fintech company Bit of Property Pte. Ltd. launch one of the world’s first online REIT platform.
- In 2018, we worked with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission in developing its company information monitoring system and data warehouse.
- In 2019, we worked with Medilink Network Inc. to develop a NoSQL-based deduplication and fraud detection platform to manage the records of its 14 HMO customers.
- In 2020, we launched across 16 Philippine Science High School campuses nationwide its new Freshmen Admissions System and Student Information System, now used by more than 10,000 students from all over the country.